Last Updated on
Agonda Beach Goa – Agonda Beach is very beautiful, silent, quiet, and peaceful place which attains the tranquillity of mind surrounded by the sea and forest. Agona Beach situated in South Goa under the Coastal Regulation Zone. Agonda beach is a long and lonely, fringed with palms and casuarinas and dominated by a large hill to the south.
The Wonderful Agonda Beach is a cynosure for all loners and nature lover people. Agonda Beach Goa well known for its scenic beauty which attracts more visitor in comparison to all other beaches in Goa. Hawkers aren’t allowed at this beach hence it is a very peaceful place with an undisturbing environment.
Agonda Beach has all those things which are essential for a great vacation tour. The adventure lovers can also hire a tent and spend their beautiful evening under the starry sky and crashing waves. Agonda feels like a real town with tourists on the side rather than focused totally on the trade. It is a perfect destination for the couple who want to spend some private time with their loved ones. One of the best beaches in Goa to chill out or relax in a peaceful environment by observing the seashore.
Best Time To Visit Agonda Beach Goa & Weather Conditions –
Best time to visit Agonda Beach start from December to February due to climate condition. At this time the weather is cool and peaceful which gives an amazing experience to visit this place. Except for winter season, Agonda Beach has warm weather throughout the year.
Summer season is too hot and humid at Agonda Beach and that’s the reason you can see the fewer tourist in this season. Summer season starts from April and ends in the month of June. Rain comes from the southwest monsoon from June to August. The beach huts are dismantled at this time and less activity held at this beach. So winter season is the best time to visit Agonda Beach according to climate condition.
Attraction At Agonda Beach Goa –
Some of the major attraction near Agonda Beach is –
1. Cabo De Rama – It is one of the major attraction near Agonda Beach. The ancient fort has a church, known as Santo Antonio, from where the sea is visible.
2. Conco Island – Conco Island also known as Monkey Island which is the most frequented sites situated close to Agonda Beach. The place inhabited by monkeys that lived in the adjacent forests.
3. Chandra Nath Temple – One of the famous temple near Agonda Beach which is situated on the hill. The highlight of the temple is the main deity, which is bathed in the rays of the moon on full moon nights.
4. Chapoli Dam – It is one of the famous bird watching sites around Agonda Beach which is also a favourite destination for fishing.
5. Cola Beach – Ideal beach for solitude seekers and recreation enthusiasts. Most of the travellers spend nights at the coastal strip around a bonfire.
Also, Read – Most Happening Places in Goa
Adventure Things To Do at Agonda Beach Goa –
If you are looking for some water sports activity at Agonda Beach then it disappoints you. Agonda Beach famous for it calmness or peacefulness, so most of the tourist come here for relaxation purpose. You can do lots of thing at Agonda Beach apart from water sports activity and these are –
1. Sea Sighting – Agonda Beach is famous for its view, you can go for a walk to rejuvenate yourself.
2. Swimming – Swimming is a better option which gives you an amazing experience in such a peaceful environment.
3. Enjoy Sea Food – The Spectacular boutique resort is a famous restaurant at Agonda Beach. The restaurant serves a range of yummy Indian and western dishes. It is also famous for its seafood and shacks.
4. Fatima’s Corner – Fatima’s Corner is one of the best destinations for the food lover. It is situated offside on the beach and you should visit this place at least once to enjoy local seafood.
5. Yoga Center at Agonda – Agonda Beach is also famous for health wellness activity. Shiva Yoga Center near Agonda Beach conducts yoga classes for all visitors to imbibe spirituality.
6. Go for Jungle Adventure – You can do trekking, abseiling, cliff jumping, swimming and walking through the river gorge. These are the outdoor sports activity which you can be done at Agonda Beach.
Best Hotels List Near Agonda Beach Goa –
If you are looking for the best accommodation near Agonda Beach then here we placed some best hotels list which can be a better choice to stay near Agonda Beach.
1. The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort –
It is one of the best resort near Agonda Beach which is just a few minute distances away from the beach. Boasting an 18-hole golf course overlooking the Arabian Sea with an outdoor pool and bar. It also offers water activities such as parasailing and windsurfing.
Estimated Price – Rs. 10000-11000 per night
2. Simrose Resort –
Simrose offers accommodation in Agonda which has just a few minute distances from the beach. It gives the great view of the Arabian sea from the terrace. This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Agonda.
Estimated Price – Rs. 2500-3000 per night
3. Om Sai Beach Huts –
It is one of the best accommodation at Agonda Beach. There is an on-site restaurant, which serves Indian cuisine. It is fully worth money compared to another hotel. A perfect location to see seashore form the property.
Estimated Price – Rs. 2500-3000 per night
4. Harmonium Resorts Agonda –
This property is a 1-minute walk from the beach. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Main attraction around this location is golfing and horse riding.
Estimated Price – Rs. 5000 per night
5. Cuba Agonda –
One of the finest accommodation near Agonda Beach which is just a 2-minute walk from the beach. It serves continental breakfast on daily basis. Perfect location for the couple with sea sight view. Goa International Airport is just 67 km away from the property.
Estimated Price – Rs. 4000 per night
Click Here – Famous Clubs & Bars in Goa for Perfect Nightlife
How to Reach Agonda Beach Goa –
- By Air – Dabolim Airport is just 70 km away from the Agonda Beach Goa. You can book a flight ticket from the all major cities to reach Goa. You can book a pre-paid taxi from the airport to reach Agonda Beach.
- By Rail – Madgaon Railway Station is just 10 km away from the Chaudi and 37 km away from the Agonda Beach. You can reach Chaudi to take bus service to reach Agonda Beach.
- By Road – You can take a bus service from the Kadamba Bus Stand to reach Agonda Beach. The buses arrive in every half an hour from Chaudi to Agonda which takes approx 30minutes to reach Agonda Beach.
So these are the fast fact which you have to know about Agonda Beach Goa before planning a trip. For better experience keep all above thing in your mind. Here we placed top rated hotel near Agonda Beach for a convenient stay. Don’t forget to visit nearby attraction which is located around Agonda Beach Goa.