Anjuna Beach Goa – Anjuna is a village which is located in North Goa and it is a favourite tourist destination. Like all of Goa, Anjuna was long held by the Portuguese. It is situated just 8 km away in the west of Mapusa town. Anjuna is blessed with a bizarre array of red laterite rocks. It is one of the best beaches in Goa which is famous for flea market which hosts on every Wednesday or Saturday.
Anjuna Beach is the largest beach in Goa which is 30 km long and famous for it flea market and Chapora Fort. This beach is located in Bardez of North Goa, 18 Km away from Panaji. All travellers love this place because it is one of the most happening nightclubs in Goa. People who want to enjoy the nightlife in Goa must have to visit this tourist destination.
It’s a complete package of tourist attractions that have a wide range of activities to offer. Anjuna Beach is one of the famous tourist hubs who love to enjoy full moon parties during the New Year and Christmas. Shacks at Anjuna Beach have a massive choice for all food lovers. You can try sea-food, continental, Italian and indeed a wide variety of food options in and around Anjuna.
Time to Visit Anjuna Beach Goa & Weather Conditions –
Anjuna Beach Goa is one of the famous beaches which is popular due to its nightlife. If you want to enjoy the moon parties then you should visit this place. Best time to visit Anjuna Beach is from November to March. Most of the Christmas and new year parties host at Anjuna beach every year. Weather conditions at Anjuna beach are awesome which attract people.
But in Moonson season fewer water sports activity held at Anjuna Beach because of safety purpose. Anjuna Beach is also famous for best honeymoon spots. So if you are planning a Goa trip then plan it accordingly to time and weather condition to become this trip as the most adventurous trip of your life.
Nearby Attraction Around Anjuna Beach Goa –
Anjuna Beach is the famous tourist destination for Nature Lovers, Fun Lovers and Adventure Seekers. So here we placed some attractive places list which is very near to Anjuna Beach and you should visit this place to make this trip awesome.
1. Chapora Fort – Chapora Fort is one of the most visited places near Anjuna Beach. It gives a better platform to view Anjuna Beach or Vagator beaches. If you love historical place then visit this place to know the interesting fact about this Fort.
2. Albuquerque Mansion – It is one of the most magnificent mansions around Anjuna Beach which gives the best sight-seeing view of Anjuna Beach.
3. Calangute Beach – Calangute Beach is another famous beach in Goa which is situated 9 km away from Anjuna Beach.
4. Baga Beach – Baga Beach is just 5 km away from the Anjuna Beach. Baga Beach is famous for dolphin cruises, banana rides and parasailing activity.
5. Flea Market Near Anjuna Beach – Flea market is located on the way to Anjuna Beach. You can buy an electric gadget, hand-made product (handicrafts), artificial ornament carvings and colourful T-shirts from here. This market host by local people on every Wednesday.
Also, Read – Most Happening Tourist Places in Goa
Adventure things to do on Anjuna Beach Goa –
Anjuna Beach will be a perfect vacation for you to enjoy a bath in seawater and want to do water sports activity. It is one of the best tourist hubs for adventure seekers. Lots of the night parties held at Anjuna Beach which the main reason people love this place.
So here we are going to place some water sports activity along with another thing which you can do there.
1. Water Sports Activity – Anjuna Beach Goa is famous for its water sports activity which can be done here on the regular basis. All kinds of sports activity like wind-surfing, scuba diving, parasailing, paragliding are available here all around the year.
2. Adventure Sports – You can enjoy all the adventurous activity at Anjuna Beach which gives you an unforgettable experience for a lifetime.
3. Photography – Anjuna Beach attract visitor due to its scenic beauty and picturesque view. You can visit the nearby attraction around the Anjuna Beach to do a photography session.
4. Shopping – Flea Market hosts on every Wednesday at Anjuna Beach. You can find the large variety of product there. It is a perfect destination for all shopping lover.
5. Moon Party – It is one of the major attraction at Anuna Beach. People who want to look for the best nightlife atmosphere can stay here. There are many famous nightclubs around the Anjuna Beach.
Best Hotels List Near Anjuna Beach Goa –
People who are planning a Goa trip always want to be a comfortable or convenient hotel nearby their destination. So here we placed top hotels list which is very near to Anuna Beach.
1. Hacienda De Goa Resort –
Encompassing a blend of Spanish architecture with modern amenities, Hacienda De Goa welcomes guests with an outdoor swimming pool and an in-house restaurant. It is located 2.3 km away from the Anjuna Beach.
Estimated Price – Rs. 2000-3000 per night
2. White Negro Beach Resort –
Negro Beach Resort located just 5 minutes walk-in distance from Anjuna Beach. The distance between Resort and Anjuna Flea Market is about 1 km. Bike rental and car rental are available at this resort and the area is popular for fishing. The nearest airport is Dabolim Airport, 24.1 km from the accommodation. It also provides restaurant and bar facilities.
Estimated Price – Rs. 1000-1500 per night
3. The Tamarind Hotel Anjuna –
Located in Bardez, North Goa, this Portuguese-style property is a 20-minute drive from 3 beaches. The Tamarind Hotel is located next to St. Michael’s Church and is a 1.6 km from Anjuna Beach. It is a fully air-conditioned hotel with an outdoor swimming pool.
Estimated Price – Rs. 3000-4000 per night
4. Spazio Leisure Resort –
It is one of the best hotels near Anjuna Beach which provides shuttle facilities from airports. It is located just 10-12 walk-in distance from the beach. The cosy rooms at Spazio have private balconies and feature views of the swimming pool. Portico Restaurant offers authentic Indian and Continental dishes.
Estimated Price – Rs. 2000 per night
5. Anjuna Beach Resort –
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. The resort is just 8 km from Mapusa and 17.7 km from Panaji. The in-house restaurant serves a wide variety of local dishes. Guests may also enjoy meals in the comfort of their beds with room service. It is very near to Chapora Fort or Flea Market which are two most popular place near Anjuna Beach Goa.
Estimated Price – Rs. 2500-3000 per night
Click Here – Best Budget Hotel in Goa for Backpackers
How to Reach Anjuna Beach Goa –
There is three major way to reach Anjuna Beach. So if you are planning to visit Anjuna Beach Goa then you can choose any convenient way according to your choice.
- By Air – You can book an air ticket from our major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai etc. Most of the people prefer this service because it takes a few time to reach Goa. You can book a taxi from the airport to reach Anjuna Beach.
- By Train – If you belong to a small city then you can book a train ticket from the nearest railway station according to your comfortability. There is three major railway station in Goa like Madgaon, Thivim and Vasco Da Gama.
- By Bus – You can also choose bus facilities to reach Anjuna Beach. Direct bus service also available from the main bus stand of Panjim.
So that’s all necessary thing which you have to know about Anjuna Beach before planning a Goa Trip. You can check best hotels, resort list which is very near to Anjuna Beach. Here we also mentioned major attraction near Anjuna Beach and Adventure and Water Sports activity which you can enjoy at Anjuna Beach Goa.