Candolim Beach Goa – Candolim Beach is one of the favourite tourist’s destinations especially for honeymooners because it is very calm and peaceful place. Couple get some privacy in spite of all another beach which are surrounded by people all the times. Candolim Beach is 15 km away from Panjim and it is located between the Baga & Calangute Beach.
The main Candolim-Calangute Road is packed with shops and restaurants, but the beach front is rather free of any commercial activity apart from some water activities. It is endorsed by a crest of the dunes and lapped by the warm Arabian Ocean. One of the crowded beach in Goa, but there are still fewer people than Baga and Calangute in peak season. Candolim Beach begins at Fort Aguada and ends at Calangute Beach and it is counted as the largest beach in Goa which has a length of 30 km.
The Place is quite expensive in comparison to all the other beaches. So if you are looking for a budget travel then it will be above then your estimated expenses. Candolim Beach is best for those people who are looking for a peaceful place. You can enjoy the large variety of seafood, different cuisines cooked in a Goan style at the Candolim Beach.
- Best Time To Visit Candolim Beach Goa & Weather Condition –
- Nearby Attraction Around Candolim Beach Goa –
- Adventure Thing To Do at Candolim Beach Goa –
- Best Hotels List Near Candolim Beach Goa –
- How to Reach Candolim Beach Goa –
Best Time To Visit Candolim Beach Goa & Weather Condition –
You can visit Candolim Beach from November to March at this time the weather is so cool which you really love. If you want to spend precious time with your loved ones then Candolim Beach Goa is the perfect destination for you. Most of the tourist come here in the month of December because at this time many festivals happening in Goa.
Most of the beach party held in the month of December or January. So if you want to enjoy a beach party in Goa then plan accordingly. If you like crowded free environment then visit Candolim beach in the month of October and for a vivid greenery view after the monsoons.
Nearby Attraction Around Candolim Beach Goa –
Candolim Beach is well known for its beauty and peace which is recommended as the Best Beach in Goa for all honeymooners. Baga, Calangute, and Candolim Beach are together the three most popular beaches in North Goa. All of the above beaches have their own speciality. Here we are going to mention the top-most attraction in Goa near Candolim beach and these are –
1. Aguada Fort – Mostly people visit this place which is very close to Candolim Beach Goa. Fort Aguada was built by the Portuguese in 1612 as a defence construction against the Dutch. There are a church, lighthouse and the garrison of the Aguada Jail, which are also the part of tourist attractions.
2. Light House – This is the most attractive place near Candolim Beach which was built in 1864 and nowadays it is the oldest one in Asia.
3. Chapel of St. Lawrence – It is located on the shore of Aguada bay which is also an attractive place near Candolim Beach. Every year on 10th August a huge festival organised in this chapel, so try to be a part of this feast.
4. Candolim Church – Candolim Church is famous for it stained glasswork, ages old architectural design and paddies stretched out to the Perilous. It is located a few miles away from the beach.
5. Calangute & Baga Beach – Calangute and Baga Beach lie in the way of Candolim Beach. You can visit both beaches which are also famous beaches in Goa.
Also, Read – Top 10 Undiscovered & Hidden Tourist Place in Goa
Adventure Thing To Do at Candolim Beach Goa –
Candolim Beach is the one the most famous beach in Goa after Baga and Calangute Beach. You can enjoy lots of activity at Candolim beach which held at on the daily basis. Here we placed some adventure activity which you can do here –
1. Water Sports – Candolim Beach offer various water sports: you can try parasailing, diving, snorkelling, banana-boating or even take a trip on a boat alongside the seashore. You can also experience a thrilling adventure trip by taking a guided boat trip, where you can spot dolphins and crocodiles.
2. Diving – It is the most adventurous thing which can be done at Candolim Beach. Diving is a daring sports activity which gives a spectacular view while going under water.
3. Enjoy Bike Ride – You can explore Candolim by renting a bike or scooter. There are many shops near Candolim beach which gives this facility and renting a bike you should have a valid driving licence.
4. Yoga – You can do Yoga session near Candolim beach which gives extreme health benefits. It calms your thoughts while listening to the sound of the waves hitting the shore.
5. Sunburn Festival – It’s one of the popular electronic dance festival held in Candolim Beach. Hence interesting adventure sports, spellbinding scenery, and a unique festivity around the year make this place a worth stay during a holiday trip to Goa.
6. Nightlife – Nightlife is one thing which every visitor want to do at Candolim Beach. You can enjoy live music party at this place.
7. Shopping – Candolim also has plenty of shops where tourists can buy various goods and souvenirs at reasonable prices. The main supermarkets in Candolim are Newton and Delfinos.
Best Hotels List Near Candolim Beach Goa –
Candolim Beach is one of the most happening beaches in Goa which is a perfect destination for the couple. The first thing which comes in mind before planning a trip is that where to stay and what is the perfect accommodation near the place. So here we placed some best hotels and resort list which are very near to Candolim Beach.
1. Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa –
One of the best hotels near Candolim Beach which gives a perfect view of the seashore from the balcony. Taj Fort Resort located just a few steps from the Fort Aguada and about 4 km away from Candolim Beach. It gives all the necessary facilities including a swimming pool.
Estimated Price – Rs. 10000-11000 per night
2. Fortune Acron Regina –
It is a 4-star hotel near Candolim Beach. It is just 3 km away from the Candolim Beach which is very suitable for family. This hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Free buffet breakfast is provided, as well as free WiFi in public areas including bar facilities.
Estimated Price – Rs. 4000-5000 per night
3. Aguada Anchorage – The Villa Resort –
Situated by the ocean, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Sinquerim Beach and Fort Aguada. Candolim Beach is just 2 km away from this accommodation. This hotel features 2 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools and 2 bars/lounges.
Estimated Price – Rs. 5000 per night
4. Country Inn & Suites by Radisson –
Situated by the sea, this hotel is within 2 miles (3 km) of Candolim Beach, Fort Aguada and Sinquerim Beach. A restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre are available at this hotel. You can enjoy all the Indian and Italian dishes here.
Estimated Price – Rs. 3500-4000 per night
5. Novotel Goa Shrem –
Novotel Shrem is another best hotels near Candolim Beach which has a good rating. The property has two outdoor pools with a bar lounge. It a family hotel which has children club or Children pool also.
Estimated Price – Rs. 4000-5000 per night
Click Here – Traditional Goan Food Restaurant in Goa
How to Reach Candolim Beach Goa –
Goa is a perfect destination for all tourist which is famous for its beaches. Every year many foreigner or domestic visitor come goa to experience a new life which regenerates your body and mind. So if you are planning a Goa trip then you have to know the best convenient way to reach Goa.
- By Air – You can book a flight ticket to Dabolim airport Goa which is near to Candolim Beach. Dabolim airport Goa connected to all major cities all around the world. Candolim Beach is Just 46 km away from the airport. You can book a taxi service from the airport to reach Candolim Beach.
- By Train – You can book a train ticket form your city to Thivim Railway Station which is about 21 km away from the Candolim Beach Goa. Other Railway stations near Candolim Beach are Margao or Vasco da Gama.
- By Road – You can also reach Candolim Beach from the Panjim Bus Station. There are many direct bus or cab services available from the way to Candolim. You can also take a bus from Mapusa to reach Candolim Beach.
So that all about Candolim Beach Goa. Here we placed all necessary information which you have to know before planning a Goa Trip. You can book any above hotel which is listed here. Always choose the best time to visit Candolim Beach for a better experience and never miss sports activity which held at this beach.